Informabiz Limited, trading as Semicolon Digital, is committed to safeguarding your privacy. We fully comply with all data protection and privacy laws. We guarantee that:
- All personal data will be obtained transparently and fairly
- We will make you aware of why we intend to use your data at the time of collection
- Any data we collect will be kept up to date
- Data will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it was obtained
- Data will be processed in keeping with the purposes for which it was obtained
- Data will only be kept for clear and legal purposes
- Data will only be used or disclosed in a manner which is compatible with the purposes for which it was originally obtained
Collecting your personal information
As part of our service to you we are obliged to collect certain personal data from you, including but not limited to:
- Company name
- Company address
- Company representative’s email address(es)
- Company representative’s telephone number(s)
How we use your personal information
Informabiz Limited collects and uses your personal data to deliver the specific services you request from us. Any personal information you provide to us will be used solely to conduct the agreed services. We will only disclose confidential information to necessary third parties with your express permission.
To provide the most efficient service, we may share your personal information with third parties known as data processors who act on our behalf. These third parties are not entitled to use your information for any other purpose than to assist us in providing our services to you.
We will only provide third parties with the relevant information they require to deliver the appropriate service. We will never sell or release your personal information to marketing companies.
Security of your personal information
Informabiz Limited is committed to ensuring your personal information is secure. We take every due care to ensure the integrity and privacy of all the information you provide to us and we have specific procedures, policies and measures in place to safeguard your confidential information.
We do however recognise that no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and there is the possibility that personal information could be observed by a third party whilst in transit online or while stored on our servers. Informabiz Limited takes no liability for such an occurrence.
What we do with the personal information we gather
We will use any personal information you share with us to:
- Provide you with information that you request from us relating to our products or services
- Carry out any obligations which arise from any contracts entered into between yourselves and us to allow us to provide information or services
- Provide you with information relating to other products or services which may be of interest to you (only with your express consent)
- Inform you of any changes to our products, services and website
Viewing and updating your personal information
You have the right to request access to all personal information we hold. You are also entitled to ask us to correct any errors or inconsistencies in your personal information or in fact remove all of the personal information we hold.
You can submit a written request to access your data at any time. To do so, please contact us at:
9 Plantagenet Rd,
Alternatively, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent to use your personal information
In accessing our services, you agree that you understand and consent to our terms and conditions
Any queries you have regarding the personal information we hold and how we store and process it are welcome. Please get in touch with us to discuss any questions you may have.